Welcome to Leanne Scherp's Blog! I hope you enjoy browsing.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Correne & JF - July 29, 2007

We started the day at Correne's parents house in White Rock.


This container was originally used at Val & Leo's (Correne's parents) wedding to hold their rings. A really nice idea to incorporate it - I love the details that go into the day!


This wedding had some stellar rides! I got to ride in the Buick to the ceremony. Here's a pensive Correne as we arrived.


Correne & JF had a peacock themed wedding out at Hazelmere Golf and Country Club. The weather was unpredictable and so their ceremony was moved indoors in front of the fireplace.


Here are the girls....


And the guys with the Buick....


Check out this little beauty!


After lunch we jumped in our cool cat cars and went to White Rock to take a few casual group photos on the pier and train tracks.


And have ice cream!


The sun came out creating some awesome skies - love it!


Correne and JF planned their whole day from Quebec with help from Correne's family in Vancouver.

I really enjoyed meeting you both and wish you all the best!