Just wanted to wish everyone Happy New Year!
A big shout out to everyone I worked with last year. Thanks for making 2008 the busy, successful and fun year that it was.
To all my 2009 brides and grooms - I am looking forward to working with you all this year and making some cool images for you.
2009 is already shaping up to be another big one and I'm sure it's going to be a blast.
There are some changes in the works too - a new website is coming and I'm looking forward to launching that. It'll be completely updated too so 2008 clients should definitely check that out when it's live. We'll have some other "press releases" coming too - mainly in the album and product lines. Good things are coming :)
To friends and family all over the world, I hope you all have had a fabulous holiday season so far, whether it be in the snow, the rain, or the blazing sun (envy you!) and I wish you all the best for this year. To those I haven't contacted recently (you know who you are) - I haven't forgotten you, and will do my best to stay more in touch this year. The busy part of business kind of took over last year.
Love and best wishes to all,
Leanne

